What you will do:
• Researching information from computer databases, websites, journals and newspapers
• Monitoring past and present economic issues and trends
• Creating mathematical models to predict future economic developments
• Analysing statistics
• Writing reports and presenting findings
• Examining the effectiveness of current policies
• Advising on the potential economic impact of policies and ideas
Log into UNIFROG and find out more about careers as an Economist in the careers library.
What are the:
2.Working hours and environment?
Should I become and Economist?
Take the 1 minute quiz below: