Thank you for your support during these difficult times. I would like to update you on some of the measures we are putting in place.
- Staff, young people and children should stay at home if they are unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature to avoid spreading infection to others. Otherwise they should attend education or work as normal.
- If one person in any household has a persistent cough or fever, everyone living there must stay at home for 14 days.
- We will continue to reinforce good hygiene and the importance of handwashing in school.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting regularly touched areas.
- All assemblies have been cancelled.
- All cakes and biscuits are now packaged in cellophane.
- We have now banned all external visitors to school – other than those that are essential.
- All after school clubs are suspended.
- We are taking names rather than using biometric scanners at lunch and break times.
- Peripatetic music lessons have been suspended.
- Practical science and food lessons have been suspended for the next two weeks.
I will continue to update you on a regular basis. Thank you for your understanding.