Would you like to be part of this fantastic trip in February Half Term 2020?
It is open to Years 9,10,11 & 12 – deadline for first deposits has been extended and is now Thursday 25th April 2019.
We have managed to secure different flights, lowering the total cost to £1600.
Letters and more information are available from Mrs Lee in B302.
The amazing once in a lifetime trip will include:
- Evening Visits to the Agra Produce Centres
- Travel to the rural areas. Drive to Palshiwadi village where you will stay in accommodation provided by a local rural development project.
- Take an evening bullock cart ride, followed by a Lonibhpakar village visit. End the day with a visit to an 18th century temple of Vishnu.
- Tour around Dharavi. On this tour, see why Dharavi is the heart of small scale industry in Mumbai.
- Sightseeing of Mumbai visiting the Gateway of India, Mumbai’s principal landmark.
And much, much more!