The following information outlines the current provision of careers, information and guidance offered to our Year 7 students:
- Careers Assembly delivered by SK
- HE Workshop with the University of Cumbria
- Cambridge workshop for most able students
- UCLAN (University of Central Lancashire) workshop for disadvantaged students
- UCAS awareness evening for parents with information on the student loan process.
We try to expose the students to a wide range of career/study pathways in as many ways as possible from school delivered sessions, external providers and external visits and nationally recognised programmes. By developing a cohesive programme of CIAG from primary onwards we can form young people with employability skills, academic qualifications and the confidence to make informed choices about their future.