Strategic Priorities 2017 – 2018 (key lines of enquiry):
- To continue to work to develop the Catholic ethos of the school and to respond to the recommendations as set out in the S48 inspection.
- To improve the progress of all students, but particularly those deemed to be disadvantaged, pupil premium, and those with SEND.
- To review, and amend if appropriate, the curriculum offer (does it enable or restrict progress and attainment in relation to headline accountability measures?)
- To critically analyse the role of the Governing Body in holding the senior and middle leaders to account stringently and systematically. Also to work with the Governing Body to set out a three-year plan describing what we would all like the school to look like in three years’ time.
- To improve attendance (especially boys, SEND and Pupil Premium)
- To improve the leadership of teaching (the quality of teaching, quality of learning and use of data to inform expectation/planning).
- To continue to develop and enhance the skills of the whole staff team, through effective performance management and CPD.
- To further engage parents and carers with their children’s learning.