Strategic Priorities 2018 – 2019:
- To continue to further enhance the Catholic ethos of the school.
- To continue to explore better ways to help students make greater learning progress.
- To ensure the transition to the new school as part of Campus Whitehaven goes smoothly.
- To improve levels of student engagement in lessons and parental support.
- To explore and develop a coherent and strategic set of professional development opportunities for all staff, exploiting the benefits of the new timing for the school day.
- To embrace and develop a framework based on restorative practice/justice alongside our agenda for social inclusion.